


This year's trip was one of the best yet...the weather was beautiful and the company incomparable. I arrived Friday and was grabbed by Lar and Laurie...in typical random fashion, Laurie took us to her friend's house to jump on the trampoline. Yep, you guessed it, I could barely walk for 3 days after that little escapade, but I had a fabulous time jumping away! Everyone else arrived in the evening and we set out for Keystone the next morning, Starbucks in hand. The above is all of us on our way up from Denver to Keystone at the Continental Divide in Loveland Pass - brrr rabbit!
Being fully confident in our "old ladiness," we spent the rest of the weekend playing games, reading, and enjoying one another. Other highlights include: Andrea and Marge being showered, long mountain walks, deck time, being treated to a fabulous meal courtesy of emily and schman, and attempting to salavage the umbrella destroyed by the CO wind. I cannot express the gratitude I have for these ladies and their friendship. They are truly treasures...
Thanks to emily and the Lewis familly for their generosity of spirit! What a perfect weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment