I have a sad admission to make to my readers...today I locked myself out of my home for the 2nd time in a month - arrgh! It's a long story, but after about two hours of work and a big gulp of humility I was finally able to get back in thanks to a few friends who saved the day. Morals of the story: 1) always double (maybe triple?) check for your keys when leaving the house 2) wear gloves while getting back in to avoid painful finger injuries.
I know the pic is kinda frightening, but I wanted to show off my injury...it really does hurt..:)
Saddest part of all was that I was making haste to see "Monster House" with my friend and her son - the only people in town that were willing to see it with me with - and missed it -
arrgh!
ouch em! maybe you should make a spare to keep in your glove box- just a finger saving thought! hope all is well in the CLT!
ReplyDelete