I love a long weekend. This last one I headed down to TX to be with the fam while Dave stayed in NC to rendevous with the Brothers Rietz and play some golf. I flew in to Dallas and then we decided to road trip to Austin to see my cousin Whitney's baby's cristening. Much fun was definitely had by all - I even caught a glimpse of Mrs. Carolyn Lutes at a very fun place we went for a beverage -- Hotel San something...
Needless to say - I am craving another long weekend already and there's not a one in sight. Getting back into working is kicking my tail... enjoy the pics
Needless to say - I am craving another long weekend already and there's not a one in sight. Getting back into working is kicking my tail... enjoy the pics
(Yes, I know I have the summers off, but I hang with 5th graders all day - they wear you out!)
ellen and cousin mary
Me and Penelope (couldn't she be mine?!)
Robert loves "Lucy's Boathouse"
Robert and Uncle Rick (best buds)
Grandpa in training...?
is there something you need to tell us related to that gradpa comment?? i'm hoping to get up to the clt soon so maybe we can have another showmars feast!
ReplyDelete