Thursday, June 21, 2007

IDIOT

ARGH! So...today I was pulling out of a shopping center and was hit by a guy in a big white van...he just didn't see me in my little white Honda. To make matters worse, he wasn't even driving his car - but his boss'. Being the "smooth operator" I am, I took his insurance information, his boss'information, took pictures of the damage, and was on my way. Driving away I think: hm...I wonder if I should have gotten his phone number. Once I got to school, my colleagues chided me for not calling the police, and when I called my insurance company, the lady was like: "it's not very likely with the lack of information you have that we will be able to collect on this claim." Damnation. It's not like the dent is that big and I know that to fix the car it won't even be that much, but I am definitely feeling like the title of this entry and now my summer school earnings will have to go towards repairs...any sympathy would be greatly appreciated...

No comments:

Post a Comment