Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Our New Addition
About two weeks ago, a new addition came to the fair city of Charlotte...a little grocery known as Trader Joe's! I have heard the wonders of TJ's from my family in CA, but had never before seen it for myself and I had to go. (As you'll note from the picture, half the city had the same idea!) Not only do they have reasonable prices and wonderful, healthy food, they also have a "wheel of fortune." And, since my bill was comprised completely of 7s, my TJ cashier had me spin the wheel for a free TJ goodie (I picked up some body scrub with sea salt - yea!). So, welcome to town Trader Joe's - we are glad to have ya...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm shocked that Dallas doesn't have a TJ's. I hope we get one soon.
ReplyDeletewe love tj's in philly! i don't think dallas will get one with central market & whole foods, but maybe one day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE TJs!! Now you see what I've been talking about for so long! (Christy would like to put in a request for TJs over here in Copenhagen)
ReplyDelete