Having never seen that particular work live, I was in heaven. I was also reminded of Shakespeare's amazing ability to write for his audience's ears and eyes. Of course I left feeling energized for our return to Shakespeare in grade five -- and feeling resolved to help my students hear and feel Shakespeare...
The second jaunt was local - to a new tea bar in Matthews called Urbana. Megan found this little treasure and I have to say it is a must for all tea-drinkers and peace-seekers. The set-up is a combined spa and tea bar and the atmosphere is heavenly. Upon ordering, we were invited to curl up on the couch and take our shoes off...
Thanks to David for humoring me and my love of Shakespeare and to Meg for keeping me up to date on the trends.
I have a question about your new-found tea bar and you may find this an odd question coming from me, lover of plain, non-weird food- does your tea bar offer avacado milk tea smoothies with bubbles? My favorite tea spot in greenville had these and I got addicted- I mean cravings and everything- and then they closed and I can't find this yummy drink at any other tea places here.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well- I'll have to check out the American Shakespeare Company; I do love a good Shakespeare comedy!