Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who Cooks for You?

Yes, the title of this post is the call of my favorite raptor, BUT, it also proves that even the barred owl knows that David Cook should be the next American Idol. (hehe) I am so tired of hearing about David Archuleta ("the chosen one") and his amazing voice. I don't care how amazing his talent is, I do not want to buy an album of a doe-eyed little boy who is controlled by his crazy stage dad. David Cook is a rock star and the whole package - not just a great singer. If Archuleta wins, I am vowing never to watch idol again.

Come to think of it, I may never watch idol again anyway due to the lame-arse metaphor of a boxing match that ran through tonight's finale show.

BTW - I took a poll of my fifth graders last week -- it was 17 for Cook, 4 for Archuleta. What's up now?

1 comment:

  1. I AGREE completely with the lameness of the boxing set-up! Who was the ad-wizard...

    Leaving all other comments aside - I had to agree with Simon last night when he said that for the first time, he didn't care who won - they were both very talented and nice guys. And I must stick up for Archuleta with the whole his dad issue... I wish those types of parents would leave their kids well-enough alone! He didn't need to be tainted by his over-aggressive father.

    So happy for them both, though... I hope actually that Cook ends up singing more songs like his rendition of Billie Jean.

    ReplyDelete