Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stu-art

Lin's son Stuart began his journey at McCallie school last weekend. Stuart being a former student, I have to say that I felt a little angst about the idea of going away for high school. However, the transition went beautifully and this place is a perfect fit for this amazing kiddo. Lin reported that she felt like she was leaving him at Trinity. love it. Check out McCallie's site at www.mccallie.org.

The best story I've heard so far is that Stuart signed up for hand bells as an elective. He came to find out that the hand bells teacher is eighty-six years old. That's right - 86! And apparently, this legendary teacher remembers to come to class only about 80% of the time. So how did this go on Day 1 of class? He forgot. hahahaha.

How cute is Stuart in his new room?



I'm so proud of the lovely young man he is becoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment