Thursday, December 04, 2008

Shocked

So last night, David Rietz surprised the snot out of me and threw a surpise 30th birthday party in my honor. Under the guise of going to my normal Wednesday night small group, I arrived at Lisa's (late as usual and bible study reading freshly crammed) to find a room full of friends. My response...oh, that'd be "holy s***." I promptly turned around and closed the door and enjoyed a lovely night feeling very loved. Thanks to David for all the thought and work -- I was, needless to say, shocked.

I will post pictures when I have some but wanted to get the post up before the shock wore off...

3 comments:

  1. Way to go David!! What a fantastic surprise! Happy 30th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a wonderful night! Remember, you are loved all over, not just in Charlotte :)
    Happy happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad I wasn't there to celebrate you. Glad you felt so loved. Happy early birthday!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete