Thursday, February 05, 2009

World's Most Wanted Wiener



So I was talking to my sister yesterday and she admitted that she had hit Wienerschnitzel for lunch. "Gross!" I exclaimed. "I do it a lot. I just can't help it," she said, "it's so good."

I would never, until yesterday, have believed that my sister's guilty pleasure would be wienerschnitzel. That got me thinking about the secret loves in our lives. For me, it is french fries. Stick a fried potato in my face (sweet, waffle, steak, shoestring, curly cue - you name it...) and I can't say no. I wonder what the potatoes are like at the home of the world's most wanted wiener?

I would love to hear your guilty pleasures...post away!

3 comments:

  1. mine is totally french fries too! especially from mcdonalds - sad!
    with a side of chicken nuggets and then you really have me.
    richard thinks i'm gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icing..the cheaper the better. I've even bought a container of Pillsbury or Duncan Hines and ate it right out of the container. The confetti kind is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything sweet!!! chocolate, candy, cookies, cake. i can't choose just one because i love them all so much!

    ReplyDelete