Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bachelorette


ellen holds her cards


A little over seven years ago, my friends and I gathered at Carolyn Lutes' for my bachelorette weekend. I believe we left the house one time to go to The Tavern and beyond that we ate tasty baked goods, watched and cried to Father of the Bride, and I was showered with lingerie and an autograph puppy named Darolyn.

Fast forward to March 2009 and Ellen's big night - a little different than mine, shall we say. But don't let the worried look on my face in some of the pics fool you - it was good times. I was just a little overwhelmed by some of the paraphernalia. :)

Hooray for Smells for having fun with it and not getting crazy and for Leia for providing the props (big sister would not touch that). I loved getting to watch ellen celebrate with her girl friends and observing the antics with the "Bachelorette Dare Cards." The Saint Patricks Day crowd definitely provided mucho entertainment as well.

BTW did you know there is a "back room" at Party City? Apparently, there is even a cage. No lie.

Below is the link to the whole album, but VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8IcuWLlo5cP7g

1 comment:

  1. A back room at Party City? DO TELL!! That is hysterical! Glad you made it through - and wow, your sister looks absolutely gorgeous in all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete