

My friend Kim from work is, like my precious sister, a lover of all things birthday. In truth, her 26th celebration lasted for about 7 days, but two weeks ago, I joined her for a Saturday night out on the town (I know - I told her I must like her because the bar we went to is on my list of the most-disliked places in charlotte).
We started out at a little Italian place and then hit a Charlotte Checkers hockey game which resulted in much fun and much drama. Kim and I made the jumbo tron (spotted by a few of our students who told us about it on Monday) and she achieved her dream of getting a picture with the mascot Chubby Checker.
And, although I didn't last until 130 with the die hards, I did have a lovely time - thanks, kimmie!


No comments:
Post a Comment