Monday, September 21, 2009

Glee

By far, the best new show on TV this season is Glee - a musical sitcom. It's dark, clever, and packed with sarcasm. Plus it has show tunes and a group called the "acafellas" - hahaha. I know that one of the reasons I love this show is my secret desire to perform in musicals again. BTW when I asked David why I'm not in musicals, he replied, "because you're that good?" Ouch. Whatevs, Dave, I can sing loud and proud with the best of them.

Anyhoo, even my friends who don't love the musicals love this show. This may be my new Grey's...

Watch the extended trailor below and sing your heart out:


2 comments:

  1. Great plug Em. I watched this week's episode and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just watched the latest episode last night and laughed out loud so many times. i love this show too!

    ReplyDelete