Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best Christmas Song Ever

I spent most of the last week laughing with Jon and David to the Oak Ridge Boys' "Jesus was born today." Having not grown up in the Rietz house, I hadn't heard this song until last year.

I find it to be hilarious and creepy all at the same time. Jon found this video on YouTube...if you haven't seen or heard it, please enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. I quite like the Emily Rietz version of this song better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Way! We LOVE the Oakridge Boys Christmas album at the Chapin house! My mom and I listened to it every year (on a record) while we decorated the tree. I know that song by heart. :) hilarious! Tell David I'm totally supportive of that as tradition Christmas tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, oops... that was actually Emily responding... I am at Andrea's and forot I was logged in as her instead of me. :) sorry!

    ReplyDelete