Yesterday I helped a dear friend fill out an on-line dating profile. One of the mandatory fields was a "Headline" to introduce your profile. We laughed and laughed at the notion - one sentence to communicate who you are to potential dates.
This morning, however, I am thinking it's an interesting proposition. Below are some I'm thinking about for me...warning, I am feeling a little "dark and prickly" in terms of humor this morning. :)
Counseling is for Lovers
Fish or cut bait?
Looking for love in all the right places.
Gleeks, Raptors, and Love, Oh My!
Care to add any of your own?!
For the record - major props to my friend for tossing out her line and sinker. I can't wait to see what she catches!
I met mitch through match.com. i think my profile might still be online. my name was AALannie. He was TheDCG.
ReplyDeletei love that about your story!
ReplyDeleteWhat about "lioness looking for her tamer?"
ReplyDelete