You should know that given the chance, I would sing show tunes all day long. I am a fan of jazz hands, large orchestra accompaniments, and over-the-top drama. The more "Broadway" the show, the better.
After many months of waiting, the show date finally arrived two weeks back. I haven't been that excited about a night in years. We had a lovely dinner at Fig Tree and then headed over to the theatre. Needless to say, I ADORED the show. I was beaming with wide eyes throughout the entire production - and on a school night, no less. I've been listening to the soundtrack ever since.
Thanks to David for giving me such a wonderful evening and experience. Here I am posing with my Playbill - I know, I know...
Uh... that show is absolutely worth every second of billing that you can give it. I cried at the end of seeing it, sad that it was already over, and have already told everyone I know that I'll pay just about any amount to see it again (and again, and again). And the soundtrack? Uh-mazing. Wish we'd gotten to duet-it-up last weekend!
ReplyDeletethese pictures are hilarious. i want to see it so badly!
ReplyDeleteEm- Nathan got me tickets for V-day and we just saw it 2 weeks ago. I had high expectations going in and it didn't disappoint! I'm in love with it and the music! So glad you got to see it too!
ReplyDelete