At the end of July, Ellen and I journeyed back to Dallas for a quick weekend visit with Rob and the rents. It was a super fun weekend - complete with a a Pilates MegaReformer family class, a trip to the Container Store (sigh. I love that place.) and a tour of the new Cowboys stadium.
I must say, I don't even like pro football, and I found this place to be amazing. Highlights included the club-level ammenitites, Jerry's perch, locker rooms, Barry our awesome tour guide (who loved dad and took us behind the scenes!) and getting to walk on the field. That screen is pretty ridiculous as well.
Check out the Picasa album below to see Ellen the super fan's journey around the stadium.
I left the weekend quite grateful for a visit that made my heart feel full.
With a start like that I am sure the Cowboys will have a very successful season, will be great to say we saw the stadium before the season where they were the first team to win the Super Bowl in their home stadium!
ReplyDeleteBarry fits into the elevator with the triplets much better that old Dad would, great tour and thanks for making it possible! Love all those girls! Dad
Em, that makes me so happy. Hope your off to a great school year. see you saturday....
ReplyDelete