Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Chuckle

One of the things I look forward to most about having a kiddo is the reality of the hilarious small moments that accompany them. Our sister-in-law Liz is so good about capturing these moments with her girls. See below for a Santa anecdote that will make you chuckle.

ON THE WAY TO SEE SANTA:

Liz: Ivy, I hope you won't be scared of Santa this year.

Ivy: I fine with Santa.

Liz: Will you sit in his lap without crying?

Ivy: I fine. I be just fine, mama.

Liz: You know, mama can't sit on Santa's lap, too, right?

Ivy: I know. I just fine.

Annabelle: Ivy, what are you going to ask Santa to bring you?

Ivy: A sandwich. Without pickles.

In the photo below, you'll note Ivy, apparently whimpering, with her arm over her face. Also notice big sister posing like a champ.



As Liz noted, clearly she was NOT fine with Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment