Day Five is upon us and Charlie continues to be dreamy ... pretty much the snuggliest creature on the planet. His routine: eat, snuggle, diaper change, sleep. He's been sleeping like a champ since we met with the lactation goddess, Ms. Jan Ellen Brown and have an awesome feeding plan in place.
Here are a few shots of our little man during these first five days. The video is of him stretching - that's me in the background laughing hysterically - I can't get over how long and Muppet-y he is...hilarious.



waiting to see the doctor for our newborn evaluation

I love bottles!
Hi Charlie, this is Granny J reminding you that you are THE most handsome baby boy in the world AND the best sleeper and eater too....love your "chill" attitude! Mostly and always I love you in every way possible and thank our great God for your special life that I get to share. GJ
ReplyDelete