Everybody poops - 'tis true. And, contrary to a few people in my life who have a phobia of pooping in public, Charlie Rietz does it like nobody's business. Today, while making a return at Nordstrom, he blew it out and up. As a first time mother, I didn't know poop could travel in the vertical direction. Now I know. I also know that I should travel with a change of clothes for my child as I had to fashion a toga-like contraption to get him home. Lovely.

This made me laugh -I love his toga. Today I put Emery in the car seat with nothing but a diaper. I used to carry an extra onesie in the car, and I think it's still in there but it sure isn't gonna fit her now. Charlie is adorable! I bet you love being a mom!
ReplyDeleteha! love it. always carry a spare outfit mama... and when you're traveling have a spare shirt for yourself... inevitably they vomit all over you!
ReplyDeleteoh my, look at the little chunky monkey! he is SO cute! i CANNOT wait to get my hands on him in just two days!!! sorry about the poop...just wait:) love you all.
ReplyDelete