Sunday, August 14, 2011

Containing Myself...

Raise your hand if:

You love a label maker and a set of clear bins.
You find perfectly alligned, vertical rows of paper boxes beyond pleasing.
You collect clever Post-It products.
You heart The Container Store.

Well, my hand is raised (and waving in an annoying fashion while I'm jumping up and down).

TCS opened in Charlotte this weekend and Linda and I were numbers 3 and 4 in line for the opening. I'm not sure what was I appreciated more - Charlie Chaplin opening number by the staff with rolls of silver wrapping paper and top hats, the pristine store, or the ovation we received from the staff upon entering. The best part was spending the morning with my Linda and strolling the aisles of organizational deliciousness.

A few photos for your pleasure...






3 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about this, too and wanted to check it out this weekend. Best store ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my idea of heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:46 PM

    hilllllllllaaaaaarrrrrious!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete