It has been seven months since Charles Dodge joined this world. As you can see, he's pretty jazzed about it.
Charlie has been quite busy this month. New tricks and milestones include crawling (gasp!), turning in a circle, sitting up on his own, and ejecting himself from the Bumbo seat. His front two teeth are finally popping through bringing his total to four. The teeth combined with Charlie's first real cold brought a return to many sleepless nights. I had forgotten how sleep deprivation rocks one's psyche. He pretty much loves any small cup or bottle to suck or chew on, and now prefers oatmeal to rice cereal. He digs carrots and winter squash and continues to hate bananas. He is smiley and loving and active and the curious. Charlie vocalizes like crazy and I'm pretty sure his first word will be "hey!" Charlie also started loving books this month - he does this crazy, heavy breathing and jumping when we sit down to read. I love that. I love this kid. I love this privilege of mothering.
love the pics! that looks like some red hair i see! miss you guys
ReplyDeleteI love seeing these pics of Charlie! And your previous post-- so comforting and true. Thanks. Love to all of you
ReplyDelete