Coincidentally, Charlie's nine month birthday fell on Christmas. Against my better judgement, I let my Ellen and John talk me into a "my first Christmas" outfit for the shoot. Disavowing any clothing with writing on it is another one of my strange preferences in mothering. If any event warrants it, I suppose it's the first Christmas.
This month, Charlie developed lightning fast crawling skills, developed stranger anxiety (yikes!), started sleeping with (and really loving) a lovey, moved to three food meals a day, refused to eat anything with his own hands or solid in nature, and began getting up once in the middle of the night again (again, yikes!). He is currently 28.25 inches long (50%), 17.2 lbs (10-25%), and has an average sized head. He is chock full of personality, giggles, sly looks, and kisses. He is also scared of a wind-up car he received for Christmas. Hilarious. Enjoy our photo shoot...







He is just too too cute. I love his lean little body and his expressive face. Can't wait to hear what he's thinking some day. Love to you!
ReplyDelete