My son, however, is obsessed with dogs. Unfortunate to say the least given my opening statement. At 10 months old, Charlie began sleeping with his gray and white doggie lovey; he takes it with him everywhere and loves to have people give it kisses. Despite the fact that we have a set of 3 of them, they are brown on all edges because he is constantly sucking on it. Gross.
From the doggie-blanket attachment phase, Charlie began saying "doggie" and then naming pretty much every thing in sight accordingly, myself included. Barking followed...
Earlier this month, he started spotting dogs everywhere - on walks, in books, etc. On our plane ride home from TX, I discovered that Sky Mall is FILLED with dogs, which helped us pass a good 10 minutes. This activity has continued to be a favorite around the house...
Poor baby. All this love for dogs and no where to spend it. I have a sneaky suspicion a four-legged friend is in my future whether I like it or not...
What a doll! I love this little guy! Go for a dog - they aren't as bad (read: they are great) as you think. And C-wizzle will be in Heaven.
ReplyDelete