Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Sister is a Rock Star

So my rock star sister (an employee at davie brown entertainment) works on placing client's products in the TV shows we all know and love. Seen any characters wearing Victoria Secret's PINK line? Ellen does that! One of her newest clients is Paige of the fabulous Paige Premium denim...

Anyhoo, my rock star sister put a bug in a wardrober's ear that a certain superstar who was costarring on his sitcom recently may be interested in wearing some Paige's while filming. My rock star sister slipped a note into the jeans, inviting this superstar for in a private shopping spree at the Paige boutique. So today, this certain superstar's assistant called my rock star sister to confirm that yes, in fact, her boss would love to come and shop. As I type, the superstar is shopping away and my baby sister is accompanying her.

I am so proud for you, smells...we'll look for you on TMZ...

FOLLOW UP: Check out the paparazzi video on the link below - you can see ellen in the store after B.S. goes into the dressing room - her back is to the camera and she is wearing a white top and jeans. :)


http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/britney_likes_paige_now_with_video-04032008.php

2 comments:

  1. So what I'm hearing is that sweet Ellen places products on my 2nd favorite sitcom and knows the wardrober for How I Met Your Mother and thereby has access to the super cute "Ted" Things are definitely looking up for Ellen!! And I may have to take a trip out to LALA Land some day, hehe!

    Hope all is well in Charlotte and you are not drowning in all this rain lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so crazy! what a life out in LA!
    nothing like that ever happens to me :)
    can't wait to see you next month

    ReplyDelete