Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick and Treat

This Halloween was filled with tricks and treats. After standing in line to vote for nearly two hours, which was not so much a treat. I scurried home to pass out candy to the neighborhood kiddos. As I went to wash my hands, I fell victim to the kitchen sprayer taped down trick. Good one, Dave. I loved being soaked as I passed out the first rounds of candy. Hehe.

Then we headed to Laurie's for a good-old-fashioned dress up affair. Dave and I went as mac and P.C. Some of our other favorite costumes were teen wolf and The Man in the Yellow Hat and Curious George. Treats of the evening included dominating with david m in washers and attempting one "30 year old version" of the college classic flip cup...yes, now I can officially claim that I have played flip cup...only 10 years late, right? thanks for a good time, d and l...


mac and P.C.


teen wolf - he even had hairy knees


george and the man in the yellow hat

1 comment:

  1. even more "hilar"!!!
    maybe you could talk your friends, george and the man with the yellow hat into making a trip to tn...it would make sam's day...he is obsessed with curious george! :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete