Friday, June 10, 2011

Dallas and LA June 2011

Charlie and I journeyed to Dallas and LA last week to see family. David was in CA for work for two weeks and was able to join us for the weekend...four flights later, we are tired, but feeling filled up with love. Charlie did so well on the plane rides, though nursing during take off and landing while sitting in a middle seat in Coach is a feat I am not eager to repeat.

My favorite part was watching our nieces interact with our boy - so precious. Apparently all of the baby dolls in the house have now been named Charlie. Hehe.
Enjoy the pictures...

Click here to view these pictures larger

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO impressed that you've already taken off (heh heh) with the boy!! Now I want to book a flight back home to introduce Miller to Atlanta!!

    But tell me about your sling (which one do you have?) and getting a pedicure while wearing Charlie!!! I'm intrigued!!!

    ReplyDelete