I am in love this summer. Yes, with my husband and son, but also with some new summer finds...feel free to join the love fest.
1) ASSETS by Spanx for Target bathing suits. Yep. Swimwear by SPANX at Target. I got a little swim dress last week for my first post-partum pool outing. I have to tell you it was the first time I have EVER smiled walking out of a dressing room after bathing suit shopping. Love.
2) Catan for iPhone. Thanks to Andrea, I continue my obsession electronically. It has been the perfect during nursing activity. I have to confess that I am playing it as I fall asleep as well. It could be a problem. I keep telling myself that the time spent on the app is good training for game nights. Haha.
3) Summer Beer. I especially enjoy beer in the summer - something about the cold bottle and the oppressive NC heat, I think. This year we've tried a few new summer brews - I'd recommend the Shiner Bock Ruby which has a hint of grape fruit in it. Yum.
4) Dexter. Since we are finding it tricky to get out to the movies these days, we decided to take up watching a TV show on Netflix together. I HATE scary movies, but am loving Dexter. It's intense, but oh so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment